By Mark Allen
By A. J. Martyr,M A PLINT
* the one e-book devoted to engine checking out; over 4000 copies offered of the second one edition
* Covers all key features of this massive subject, together with test-cell manage, information administration, dynamometer choice and use, air, thermal, combustion, mechanical, and emissions assessment
* so much automobile engineers are concerned with many elements coated by way of this e-book, making it a must have reference
By Graham Robson
eBook ISBN: 978-1-845848-13-2 (9781845848132)
Print ISBN: 978-1-84584-141-6 (9781845841416)
By Martin Watts
By John Gunnell
In Standard Catalog of Pontiac 1926-2002, creditors can velocity via hundreds of thousands of listings to acquire requisites, creation facts, and serial quantity details for his or her favourite Pontiacs. each Pontiac version ever made from1926 to 2002 is indexed, besides the predecessors to Pontiac, the Oakland automobiles made from 1908-1931.
- Over 500 pictures support creditors truly establish the Pontiacs over the years. present collector values are supplied in six grades of condition.
- Thousands of listings of Pontiacs made up of 1926-2002; contains new listings for versions made of 1996 to 2002 together with Bonneville SSEi, Grand Prix GTP, Ram Air Firebirds, Aztec and Vibe
- Specifications, construction facts, serial quantity details, and lots more and plenty extra; and, positive aspects assurance of Oakland autos made out of 1908-1931
By evo Magazine
A beautiful social gathering of Aston Martin's iconic autos, from the early types and mythical James Bond autos, to the very newest machines - with brilliant images throughout.
The specialists at evo journal glance again at Aston Martin's excellent historical past, with first-hand, behind-the-wheel reviews, technical info and function stats.
From the earliest surviving versions to the newest machines, the greatest Astons of all time are attempted and tested, observed via jaw-dropping photography from the world-renowned evo photographers.
Special positive factors discover the tales at the back of the well-known James Bond automobiles, from Goldfinger DB5 to Spectre DB10, in addition to the tale of Aston on course, from early racing prototypes to Le Mans glory.
An in-depth research of a motoring icon, evo: Aston Martin is a roll name of motoring excellence and a must have for all petrolheads.
By Rusty Williams
This clash entertained newspaper readers national in the course of the summer time of 1931, however the purple River Bridge struggle used to be a perilous critical affair for plenty of rural american citizens at a time whilst loose bridges and satisfactory roads may suggest the adaptation among survival and hunger. The disagreement had nationwide results, too: it marked an finish to public attractiveness of the privately owned ferries, toll bridges, and turnpikes that threatened to strangle American transportation within the motor vehicle age.
The pink River Bridge conflict: A Texas-Oklahoma Border Battle records the daily skirmishes of this not likely clash among sovereign states, each one suffering to aid electorate get items to industry at a time of diminished tax profit and little federal suggestions. It additionally serves as a cautionary story, offering ancient context to the present pattern of re-privatizing our nation’s road infrastructure.
By Bradley Artigue
By Staff of Old Cars Weekly
The argument won't ever have a winner. Which vehicle was once cooler, the Chevrolet Camaro, or the Pontiac Firebird? the 2 mythical GM F-bodies had rather a lot in universal - together with the yr they have been born - that they might be ceaselessly joined on the hip. They have been wildly well-liked by the auto procuring public and got here in such a lot of forms that just about any driving force might locate happiness with a Camaro or Firebird.
Alas, all good stuff frequently come to an finish, and GM pulled the plug at the mythical nameplates in 2002 after 35 nice years. After Pontiac's dying, the Firebird and Trans Am could be long past for strong - definitely as "Poncho" offspring - yet fortunately, the Camaro is again by way of renowned demand.
In Camaro and Firebird: GM's energy Twins, muscle automobile professional John Gunnell lines the year-by-year improvement of either mythical automobiles. With greater than 225 colour photographs and fact-laden each year bios, Gunnell packs 38 version years into one easy-to-use resource.
By Mike Mavrigian