Road car Dynamics provides scholars and technicians operating in with either the theoretical heritage of mechanical and automobile engineering, and the knowledge had to practice numerical simulations. Bringing jointly the rules of the self-discipline and its fresh advancements in one textual content, the ebook is based in 3 elements: it starts off with a historic assessment of highway cars; then bargains with the forces exchanged among the motor vehicle and the line, and the car and the air; and at last, offers with the dynamic habit of the automobile in common using stipulations with a few extensions in the direction of stipulations encountered in high-speed racing.
- Vehicle Powertrain Systems: Integration and Optimization
- TVR 1946-1982: The Trevor Wilkinson and Martin Lilley Years
- The Perfect Corner: A Driver's Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Their Own Optimal Line Through the Physics of Racing (The Science of Speed Series Book 1)
- Electric Vehicle Machines and Drives: Design, Analysis and Application
- Force-Controlled Robotic Assembly Processes of Rigid and Flexible Objects: Methodologies and Applications
Additional resources for Build Your Own Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (TAB Green Guru Guides)
Rated 5 – based on votes of