By Andrew Nagy
* Defining the Next-Generation Catalog: Open resource as opposed to advertisement Solutions
* Deploying the Next-Generation Service
* figuring out the Impact
* Case reviews (Wake woodland college , Oklahoma nation college, North Carolina country college, collage of Tennessee at Knoxville, and Villanova University)
Read Online or Download Analyzing the Next-Generation Catalog PDF
Best library & information science books
Comparing Demand-Driven Acquisitions examines fresh learn in demand-driven acquisitions on the way to strengthen an review framework particular to demand-driven courses. The chapters during this quantity specialize in the standards and strategies which are used to guage the result of demand-driven courses in learn.
From the present vantage element of the transformation of books and libraries, B. Venkat Mani offers a ancient account of global literature. by means of finding translation, ebook, and flow alongside routes of “bibliomigrancy”—the actual and digital stream of books—Mani narrates how international literature is coded and recoded as literary works locate new houses on remote bookshelves.
This authoritative consultant to the foundations and perform of records administration in deepest and public region companies has been considerably revised. It now presents unique recommendation on adjustments in nationwide and overseas criteria and techniques, specifically ISAD(G) (International regular Archival Description) and ISASAR(CPF) (International typical Archive Authority Record).
A desirable and informative learn for librarians, library employees, and MLIS scholars, this e-book bargains sensible info instructions to ascertain present matters in censorship and libraries whereas additionally allowing readers to contemplate their very own critiques approximately highbrow freedom and censorship.
- Designing Online Learning: A Primer for Librarians: A Primer for Librarians
- Teaching Literary Research: Challenges in a Changing Environment (ACRL Publications in Librarianship #60)
- Gadsden Public Library: 100 Years of Service (Images of America)
- Research-Based Planning for Public Libraries: Increasing Relevance in the Digital Age: Increasing Relevance in the Digital Age
- Productivity for Librarians: How to Get More Done in Less Time (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Additional info for Analyzing the Next-Generation Catalog