By Chee Kai Chua,Kah Fai Leong
3D Printing and Additive production (AM) has revolutionised how prototypes are made and small batch production performed. With additive production, the suggestions used to provide an element swap a couple of very important concerns and barriers formerly confronted by way of device designers and engineers.
This textbook is the fourth variation of Rapid Prototyping: rules and Applications. It covers the main AM procedures, the on hand types and requirements, and their rules, fabrics, merits and drawbacks. Examples of software parts in layout, making plans, production, biomedical engineering, leisure, weaponry, paintings and structure also are given. The booklet comprises numerous similar difficulties for the reader to check his or her figuring out of the themes. This version comes with a significant other media pack that provides lively illustrations of the operating ideas of trendy key AM processes.
- Additive production approach Chain
- Liquid-Based Additive production Systems
- Solid-Based Additive production Systems
- Powder-Based Additive production Systems
- Additive production information Formats
- Applications and Examples
- Medical and Bioengineering Applications
- Benchmarking and the way forward for Additive Manufacturing
Readership: Secondary tuition scholars, junior students, degree and complex degree scholars, undergraduates, postgraduates, experts, teachers, researchers and pros in mechanical and commercial engineering.
Read Online or Download 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing : Principles and Applications (with Companion Media Pack)
Fourth Edition of Rapid Prototyping PDF
Similar manufacturing books
The most recent Advances in common layout completely up-to-date and filled with examples of world criteria and layout suggestions, common layout guide, moment variation, covers the entire scope of common layout, discussing easy methods to strengthen media, items, structures, and infrastructure for the widest diversity of human wishes, personal tastes, and functioning.
This ebook could be a single-source, easy-to-use reference paintings for machinists and fabricators at the critical features and makes use of for significant universal varieties of metals, composites, and plastics. It offers the most important actual features and mechanical features, besides vital issues while machining and processing and fabricating with those fabrics.
Die Arbeit beschreibt ein Verfahren zu Hochdurchsatz-Mikroskopie, mit dem großflächige Objekte wie Mikrotiterplatten deutlich schneller als mit herkömmlichen Verfahren gescannt werden können ohne Einbußen der Bildqualität. Dazu wird das Objekt während einer kontinuierlichen Bewegung digitalisiert, wobei Bewegungsunschärfe durch eine Blitzbeleuchtung vermieden wird.
The publication version covers the complete spectrum of coatings formula in one quantity and acts as a motor vehicle for buying and deepening a valid wisdom of all of the very important rules of coatings creation. The handbook's topicality in all facets of coatings composition, program method, caliber coverage, setting and business healthiness, and defense is very worthy -not basically to these in education but additionally to confirmed execs who desire to replace their wisdom completely.
- New Production Technologies in Aerospace Industry: Proceedings of the 4th Machining Innovations Conference, Hannover, September 2013 (Lecture Notes in Production Engineering)
- Modern Manufacturing Engineering (Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology)
- Gear Cutting Tools: Fundamentals of Design and Computation
- Integral Mechanical Attachment: A Resurgence of the Oldest Method of Joining
- Intelligent Energy Field Manufacturing: Interdisciplinary Process Innovations
- Tribology in Sheet Rolling Technology
Additional resources for 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing : Principles and Applications (with Companion Media Pack)
Fourth Edition of Rapid Prototyping